Automatic Fire Water Cannon Fire Door Monitoring System Fire Equipment Power Monitoring System Electrical Fire Monitoring Alarm System Recoverable Optical Fiber Differential Temperature Fire Detection Fire Emergency Lighting and Evacuation Indication System
They have always supported Jiangsu Ziqiang Technology
Manager Lin: 189-5110-0117
Manager Chen: 133-8218-2119
Address: No. 206 Yandangshan Road, Suzhou High-tech Zone
为例 ） Design instructions for automatic fire water monitor waterway (take model ZDMS0.6 / 5S-ZQ as an example )
The intelligent fire protection system of this project adopts two ZDMS0.6 / 5S-ZQ type automatic tracking and positioning jet fire extinguishing devices according to customer requirements.
2.Technical parameters of ZDMS0.6 / 5S-ZQ type automatic tracking and positioning jet fire extinguishing device:
Rated working pressure: 0.6MPa Jet flow: 5L / S
Protection radius: ≤32m positioning time ≤30S
Inlet flange: DN50 Installation height: 6m-22m
Horizontal rotation: 0 ° --- + 360 ° (adjustable setting)
Vertical pitch: -90 ° ---- 30 ° (adjustable setting)
Rear gravity: ≈600N Body weight: about 10Kg
3.Fire basin and fire pump room
(1) Provide one fire pump for one use and one, and can ensure that the pressure at the most unfavorable point of the pipeline is 0.6MPa;
(2) Provide one booster pump for one use;
(3) This system is calculated based on 2 automatic jet fire extinguishing devices shooting water for 1 hour at the same time. The capacity of the fire cannon pool should be greater than: 5L / S × 60 × 60 × 2 = 36M³;
(4) The pipe network shall be able to prevent frost, and a drain valve shall be provided.
4.Elevation and size
(1) For the project drawings, the elevation is in meters, and the others are in millimeters;
(2) Pipeline elevation refers to the center elevation of the pipe;
(3) If there is any error in the dimensions on the figure, the plan shall prevail.
Automatic fire water monitor is a set of sprinkler system with automatic tracking and positioning. The system has three control modes: automatic control, remote control in the central control room, and on-site emergency control.
6. Pipeline and equipment installation
(1) The pipeline adopts thick hot-dip galvanized steel pipe;
(2) Connection method: The wire diameter is less than 100mm, which is connected by wire buckle, and the diameter is greater than 100mm, which is connected by clamp groove.
(3) After the system construction and installation are completed, the whole system operation test should be carried out before acceptance.
7. Pipe pressure test
(1) The system working pressure is 0.6MPa, and the pipeline test pressure should be 0.9MPa
(2) The test point of the hydrostatic strength test shall be set at the lowest point of the system pipe network. When filling the pipe network with water, the air in the pipe network should be drained, and the pressure in the pipe network should be increased slowly. After reaching the test pressure, the pressure should be maintained for 30 minutes.
8. Pipe anticorrosion and insulation
(1) Where the galvanized layer of the pipeline is damaged, apply anti-rust paint twice;
(2) Two anti-galvanized steel pipe rust paints for buried pipes;
(3) Outdoor exposed fire-fighting pipes are insulated according to national standard 87S159, Figure 2.
9, The parts not described in this description shall be constructed in accordance with relevant national codes or atlases.
10.Design description of simulated end water test device
装置，系统要求设置末端试水装置，为了检验系统的可靠性，测试系统能否在开放一只灭火 装置的最不利条件下可靠报警并正常启动，要求在供水最不利点处设置末端试水装置。 The terminal water test device is a simple and feasible detection test device that can detect the overall function of the system when the sprinkler system is in use . The system requires an end water test device. In order to verify the reliability of the system, the test system can Reliable alarm and normal start under the most unfavorable conditions of the fire extinguishing device only . It is required to set a terminal water test device at the most unfavorable point of water supply.