Automatic Fire Water Cannon Fire Door Monitoring System Fire Equipment Power Monitoring System Electrical Fire Monitoring Alarm System Recoverable Optical Fiber Differential Temperature Fire Detection Fire Emergency Lighting and Evacuation Indication System
They have always supported Jiangsu Ziqiang Technology
Manager Lin: 189-5110-0117
Manager Chen: 133-8218-2119
Address: No. 206 Yandangshan Road, Suzhou High-tech Zone
Product name: Explosion-proof image fire detector
Release Date: 2019/09/10I want to inquire the sales hotline: 18118109119
The image type fire detector is based on the image signal and the flame image sample, and analyzes the flame image software algorithm to collect the flame and monitor it. Widely used in buildings, factories, coal mines, thermal power plants and other environments, in line with GB15631-2008 industry standard requirements.
Environmental conditions and power requirements
lWorking environment: -10 ℃ ~ 55 ℃
l Working humidity: 93% ± 3
l Power supply: 24VDC (18VDC ~ 30VDC) (detection part)
l Power supply: 220VAC (image fire control cabinet)
Three product life cycle: 8 years
Four key parts models
Lens Model: 1 / 3-12
Camera model: FL-800NS
Five structure and interface description
l Structure size
lJTGB-GY-TX-SSA3FD housing dimensions
Detection part: length 514mm, width 163mm, height 269mm
Monitoring part: length 598mm * width 598mm * height 1194mm
1. Installation, inspection and maintenance must be performed by professionals, and this manual must be read carefully before operation.
2. Do not install, inspect and maintain the power supply, and do not loosen the lock nut at the back cover and the cable inlet when the power is on.
3. The detection part should be grounded as a whole.
4. Before wiring, check the external wiring for open circuit, short circuit or ground fault.
5. When the detection part is installed, care should be taken to protect the detection part window and keep the detection part window clean and undamaged.
6. Choose an appropriate installation angle and installation height to avoid detection blind spots caused by obstruction.
Seven debugging instructions
1. The image type fire detector can identify the flame through the sensor. When there is a flame, the flame image can be clearly seen through the display screen.
2. The detection part is powered by DC 24V; the image fire control cabinet is powered by 220V.
3. The detection part can detect visible flames, and the internal algorithm can automatically filter out false alarms caused by thermal interference and sunlight.
4. Connect two three-phase sockets to 220V power supply, and power on the whole machine. Power on time about 1min
5. After the product is turned on, the product is in the preheating state within 1min. After the preheating is completed, the detection part runs normally without alarm, the green operation indicator of the detection part is always on, the touch screen is lit and the video image is displayed.
6. After detecting the flame, the detection part will keep alarming. After the flame disappears, the detection part will stop alarming. You can also manually reset the detection part to stop alarming. Manually resetting the detection part will have a 1 minute warm-up time.
7. When the detection part fails, the flame alarm indicator (yellow) on the front panel of the detection part is always on until it is reset manually. The power-on time after resetting is about 1min.
8. The detection part has a power failure alarm function, that is, when the power is turned on, the fault relay is turned on, and once the power is turned off, the fault relay is turned off.
Eight installation instructions
Installation method of explosion-proof image type fire detector;
Explosion-proof image-type fire detectors are generally installed in higher areas of the protection zone, and the detection range covers all targets and areas needing protection and facilitates regular maintenance.
Explosion-proof image-type fire detectors are generally installed and tilted downward by 10 °, which can detect both the bottom and the front, and reduce the possibility of interference on the mirror surface.
火灾探测器 的有效检测范围内应避免障碍物的阻挡，包括玻璃等透明材料和其他隔离物，同时保证火源直接对射检测器，尽量避免间接入射和反射。 Explosion-proof image-type fire detectors should avoid obstructions within the effective detection range, including transparent materials such as glass and other spacers. At the same time, ensure that the fire source directly hits the detector, and avoids indirect incidents and reflections.
The real-time video of the detection part is displayed, and the detector name is superimposed on the screen.
Display the currently occurring alarm information. The data items include the time of occurrence, the name of the device, the number of fire points and the location (unit: meter). If the number of simultaneous alarms is greater than 5, the information area is divided into two identical parts for display.
The icons of the detection part 1-8 are displayed. At present, the number of camera icons on the system is 8. It supports expansion.